Shipping & returns
SHIPPING & DELIVERY OPTIONS
Each artwork is unique and therefore each requires different packing and shipping requirements. Cooee Art organises freight of artworks throughout Australia and worldwide and provides quotes on a case by case basis. Contact the gallery if you would like to get a quote for packing and delivering a particular artwork to your home or work.
The majority of paintings available at the gallery are able to be sent rolled or stretched.
For example, an average size painting measuring 150 x 120 cm will cost:
To send within Australia –
Rolled and sent in a tube – average price $120
Stretched and delivered locally in Sydney – average price $150
Stretched and sent to Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra – average price $200
To send overseas –
Rolled and sent in a tube – average price $250
Stretched and crated – average price $1,200
For a detailed quote on any artwork simply fill in the inquiry form found next to each artwork with your address and phone number mentioning in the comment section that you would like a delivery quote and one of our staff members will be back to you shortly.
We are all human and change our minds from time to time. Cooee Art offers to exchange artworks purchased by its clients for works of the same or lesser value within two weeks of the initial date of purchase provided the original artwork is returned in good condition. Any additional costs associated with the exchange such as framing, freight or delivery are the responsibility of the buyer.
We understand that buying a work of art is not something that you do every day. It can be especially difficult for those that buy an artwork without the opportunity to view it in person. Cooee Art offers any client that has not personally viewed the painting before purchase, a full refund if the artwork does not meet their approval upon delivery.
THIS OFFER IS MADE UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- The refund is for the cost of the artwork itself and not for the extra freight and packaging costs associated with the sale.
- The buyer must contact the gallery within 48 hours of receiving the artwork to inform the gallery manager of their decision to return the work.
- The buyer will pay for the cost of the return delivery of the artwork.
- The buyer agrees to return the artwork within two weeks of its arrival at their home or business address.
- The refund will be paid in full via EFT only if the artwork is received in the same condition as it left the gallery.